Membership benefits from SLFPA to your Enterprise
Membership benefits from SLFPA to your Enterprise.
- Representation of business related issues with relevant government authorities.
- Access to seminars /events organized by the Association at a preferential rate.
- Facilitate participation at international training programmes sponsored by recognized
- International organizations.
- Forum to discuss/submit trade related grievances and other related matters of trade interest (Eg. FTA negotiations)
- Opportunity to establish overseas links though letters of introduction issued by SLFPA to overseas chambers and trade promotion organizations.
- Recognition by business locally and abroad.
- Advice on all trade related matters.
- Easy accessibility to product and market information, through reference material.
- Representation on SLFPA steering committees and the possibility of being nominated to external committees as the SLFPA representative.
- Special rates for our state –of-the-art National Exhibitions etc.