How Do I Apply For IFSTSL Membership?
Persons interested in becoming the members of the IFSTSL are requested to obtain an application form from office of the IFSTSL (No 1,1/1, Anderson Road, Colombo 5) or contact Mrs. Sandhya Fernando (Phone: 011 7548770, 011 4920206 or 011 2678607-09). Duly completed applications should be submitted to the IFSTSL office with hard copies of required documents.
|Download the membership application form – (PDF version) 178KB|
|Download the membership application form – (MS word version) 58KB|
Entrance fee is Rs 1000 for individual members and Rs 5000 for corporate members. Annual subscription is Rs. 2500 for Fellows and Associate members, 15,000 for Corporate members and Rs 10,000 for Associate Corporate members. Annual subscription for Interim members is Rs 5000 for companies and Rs 2000 for individuals. Annual subscription for student members is Rs.1000.
Enrolment and Responsibilities of Members
Individuals & corporates seeking membership of the Institute shall apply in writing on the prescribed form to the IFSTSL office.
- Any member may terminate his/her membership by notice in writing.
- A member who is not in arrears of subscription fees shall be eligible to attend and vote at the General Meetings of the Institute, except for student members.
- Every member including corporate members shall be entitled to a single vote at General Meetings.
- The Council of IFSTSL will determine the eligibility of an application according to set criteria which will be updated with the concurrence of a majority of the membership.
- Student members are not entitled to vote at General Meetings.
- Interim members shall upgrade their membership category to a member within 4 years, from the date of membership.
- Interim members who are not in arrears of subscription shall be entitled to attend meetings, but shall not be entitled to vote, or be eligible for election to the Council.